Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My 4 Makeup Necessitites

photo of Lauren Conrad is from here
1--EYE LASH CURLER
I will not put on mascara without curling my lashes. I know most people only pump the curler once on their lashes, but I always pump it three times, moving from the base of the lash to the tip. I feel like this makes it look most natural.
2--MASCARA
My fave mascara right now is Loreal Million Lashes in Extra Black. It is super dramatic, the brush gets all of the lashes coated without any clumps, and it doesn't flake. On the bottom lashes or on more natural days, I wear Maybelline Full 'N Soft in Brownish Black which really does leave a soft, flirty appearance.
3--EYESHADOW
Eyeshadow is a must for me because it makes it look like you put in some extra effort, but it takes 5 seconds to do. I love Mac's Dazzlelight because it matches my skin tone but has just a bit of shimmer. I also LOVE Smashbox's Champagne which has a little more oomph, but sadly, I dropped mine in the toilet...
4--TINTED LIP BALM
I have never felt a lip balm as smooth as Fresh's Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment with SPF 15. I feels like silk. Plus, the color is a gorgeous pink that adds just a hint of color. The smoothness lasts for hours, and who doesn't love a lip product with SPF?

No comments:

Post a Comment