Monday, February 20, 2012

Spring Fever


Shown above is a gorgeous Ulla-Maija
wedding dress. Often, I look at the high-low skirt trend and only see a mini-skirt with a tail, but I think that this trend looks fantastic on this fuller tulle skirt.

Now that Valentine's Day has passed, and people are making their plans for Spring Break, I can't help wanting to purchase my new Spring/Summer wardrobe staples. I especially love Forever 21's new line of dresses. Normally, I am not drawn to their clothing, but it all looks so chic and figure flattering. Here is one of their dresses, along with a couple other budget-friendly looks.
i want this dress so badly! i love sweetheart strapless necklines
denim and chiffon dress with striped skirt underneath

great for a date night, Lulu's also has this shirt in black with white dots

No comments:

Post a Comment