Saturday, July 21, 2012

Body Wash in my shower

St. Ives Triple Butters Creamy Coconut Body Wash: I like everything about this body wash. Except the smell. It smells like a dirty beach and not much like coconut. It is inexpensive, lathers well, and makes me feel clean, but I won't be buying it after I use up this bottle.


Ivory Original Body Wash: This is my favorite body wash that I have ever used. The scent is light and it lathers more than any other body wash I have used. It is super cheap, and I always end up buying it again and again. Just a great, simple body wash.


The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Wash: One of my favorite scents in the beauty world is grapefruit. My go-to perfume is Lavanila's Vanilla Grapefruit. This shower gel smells as amazing as I thought it would, and it gave an okay amount of suds. I probably won't be repurchasing it on a regular basis since the 8.4 oz container costs about $8, and I can buy a whopping 24 oz of Ivory for $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment