Monday, July 23, 2012

Scrubs in my shower

Clinique 7-Day Scrub: About $19. Out of the three scrubs I will be mentioning, this is my favorite. It has tiny little granules, which feel a lot more like sand than most scrubs. The price is steep, but it takes a long time to go through. I don't really know what it means by "7-Day." Maybe you will notice a difference in 7 days or you can use it every 7 days? IDK. It has a pretty bland smell, and it seems very simple. I only have the sample version, but I want to invest in the full-size.


Clinique Exfoliating Scrub: About $19. This one was very similar to the first scrub mentioned, but I noticed a slight texture difference. I felt like this one was more rough. To me, they both left me equally soft and smooth, so I see no reason to choose this one over the other.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub: About $4. I'm sure you have heard of this scrub. It is great for the price. However, it seems more cream than scrub to me, and the bits in it were on the larger size (they are pieces of actual shell.) It's good if you need something fast, but I rarely use it on my face like many people do. I keep it around to use on my body, especially my legs before I shave, and I love it for that. Oh, and the smell is nice. Fresh and a hint of sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment