Sunday, July 22, 2012

Face Wash in my shower

St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Cleanser: About $6. I really enjoy the fresh smell of this face wash. I used it a couple summer ago when I was in Germany, so it brings back a lot of memories. It foams up nicely, and it has salicylic acid for acne-prone skin, which I need. All-in-all a good product for the price. 

Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser: About $6. The light smell of this face wash is amazing. The passion fruit and green tea is just the lightest floral scent mixed with some fruitiness. It doesn't really foam all that much. It is a very watery cleanser, and I didn't feel like it was ultra-cleansing, but I kind of like the lightness of it. I just always make sure to use a toner afterwards to really remove the grime. This may be a permanent staple in my shower. Plus, the packaging is so cute.

Clearasil Daily Clear Oil Free Daily Face Wash: About $5. This is a thick, white, creamy cleanser that really gets you feeling clean. It smells slightly like Double Bubble to me, which is not my favorite, but it doesn't bother me. Over the years, I keep trying out this cleanser, but I never feel like it aids my acne-prone skin. I don't know why it doesn't help, and it just doesn't have any qualities that really stand out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment