Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hair Removal in my shower

Venus Gillette Razor for Women: Less than $10 for the handle and a few blades. This has been the razor that I have always used. My mom used to use the Bic disposable ones, but when I started shaving, I introduced her to this, and she has never looked back! It is not the cheapest option. I think you can get 4 razor heads for around $12. I shave about twice a week, and I probably replace them once a month. I don't usually get the fancy razor heads, just the basic 4-blade ones. I feel like it makes no difference, so why spend extra?


Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Razors: About $12 for 4. I picked these up because I was out of Venus heads, and my local drugstore was having a sale, so these were cheaper. They have 3 blades compared to 4 on the Venus, but I feel like they are still nice razors, and I feel very smooth. I may nick myself a little more with these though, and I feel less economical throwing away an entire razor.

Skintimate Raspberry Rain Shave Cream: About $3.50. I feel like this in the shave cream that everyone uses. This is the only one I have ever used, so I don't have much to compare it to. I like it, and I feel like it makes shaving more fun than just using soap, but my skin is not very sensitive, so I have no problem just using soap. For the price, I don't mind buying it to feel a little luxurious. I really want to try the new EOS shave cream soon :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment