Friday, July 20, 2012

Conditioner in my shower

I realized that maybe I should share my hair type with you guys so that you will know how products will work with your type of hair based off of my reviews. My hair is shoulder-length, dark brown, mildly  (not lightened or professionally) colored, heat damaged, average thickness and average oiliness. Here are some more products from inside my shower... A couple of my conditioners match the shampoos I mentioned yesterday:


Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Total Care Conditioner: Just like the shampoo, I know I will be repurchasing this conditioner. It is $5 at Walgreens, and it leaves my hair SO soft and healthy feeling. Plus, my hair doesn't tangle as easily. Even though it helps your scalp, usually I only use this on my ends.

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Conditioner: Like its shampoo, it is expensive and not very impressive. I would say it's less impressive then the shampoo was. I would always feel the need to layer another conditioner with it to add softness to my hair. I also felt like it made my hair a very not-soft texture when I would get out of the shower without using an additioner conditioner.


Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner Step 2 for Noticeably Thinning Hair: For a pretty large bottle, this conditioner runs about $30. I found it half off at TJ Maxx, but I would say the price is the main negative about this product. It is supposed to make your hair grow thicker and stronger, and it is applied only to the roots. I put the Clear conditioner on my ends when I use this product. I have not noticed that the Nioxin makes my hair oily at all. After leaving it on for a couple minutes, my head starts to have the slightest tingle. It smells strongly of peppermint, which I really enjoy (especially in the summertime.) You have to use your fingertips a little bit to work it into your scalp, but it's no problem at all. I can't wait to see what this product does for my hair with extended use.

No comments:

Post a Comment