Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shampoos in my shower

I am going to start back up on this blog with a 6-day series. I will give my opinions on the products that I am currently using in my shower. Each day I will talk about a type of product (for example, today is shampoo.)

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care: I only have the trial sized version of this so far, but I know that I will buy the full size when I run out. I am trying to grow out my shoulder-length hair, and I am loving products that are nourishing for my scalp. This is only $5 at Walgreens currently, and I think it is a steal. It lathers well, leaves my hair feeling clean and ready for conditioner, and it doesn't have a scent (neither a pro nor con, in my opinion.)


 Joico K-Pak Reconstruct Shampoo: It is a decent shampoo, and I was drawn to it because it claimed to repair damaged hair. However, it lathers less than the Clear shampoo, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling as clarified. There is not a noticeable scent with this shampoo either. It is nothing special to me, and for the high price tag, (about $15 for 10.1oz at Ulta) I won't be repurchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment